Greg...
  I have a pump...started as baclofen and next month on my 1st refill they are
adding the morphine...is it worth? HELL YES! my spasms are nothing like
before...like twitches in comparison. The weekly to bi-weekly trips for pump
adjustments, I call uppers (haha) are so worth it.
The less medication has nothing to do with my reason for doing it. I need it
for relief of spasms and soon the pain.

Greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                Those who have the Morphine Pumps, do they work better than
just taking meds?
  I know it uses less medication than just pills, and it puts the medication
right at the pain area, but is it worth the hassles?
  Surgery, refills, etc?
  My pain meds don’t work as well as they use to, plus they can cause bowel
probems.
  Would you do it again?
  Thanks,
  Greg