Hi Wheels,

  I took the test and the results say that I will die two days short of 64
years after my SCI, and 48 days short of my 87th birthday.  I can live with
that.    LOL

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 30 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
        I posted the wrong site, geeez.   It should be www.deathclock.com
My thanks to Stuntman for
  alerting me.   If it works for anyone, please send me an email from Damon or
where ever, lol

  In a message dated 1/4/2007 1:59:00 P.M. Central Standard Time, wheelchair