I was planning on using the Apple cider and honey remedy which wheelchair
mentioned, but my urologist thought I needed to wait until we determine which
type of stones I have in my bladder, before I start this remedy.  She mentioned
it could make the problem worse if it is a certain type.  I haven't had a
chance to look at the website someone posted on here a while back, but I
definitely am going to be checking it out soon.
Quadius

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:    I'm glad to  hear you have solved that problem. It
must suck to have a sack of rocks where your suppose to have a water bag. It
should be a headsup to the rest of us to get our bladders checked every year to
18 months. We loose calcium at a remarkable rate compared to any other people
beside astronauts. Calcium leaves via kidneys and bladder. When mixed with
other solid particulates that kidneys extract, you get some rocks! I am sure
you will feel much better. I haven't used any anisthesia for cysto yet. I heard
the first doctor to do a cystoscopy did it on himself in the late 1700s. I
figured it must not be that painfull. Now I know better. I don't let them use a
general because if they break something I want to be able to yell.
  I had versid last time and was pretty wacked but able to speak. It wore off
way too fast and by golly, I hadn't quite cleaned my bowel before surgery.
Doctor earned his money.

  john
  50, C-5, 31 years post