Hi Dana,

  This might be the info you're looking for on the ROHO.  If not just give them
a call and ask them. http://www.therohogroup.com/medical/properadjust.jsp

  ROHO

  Address: 100 N. Florida Ave. Belleville, IL 62221
Phone: (800) 851-3449

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 30 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      Hi Dave & Dan ,

I remember some time ago, somebody posted something that you could use with
your Roho decade tell you when you were in your chair if your Roho was going to
low.

  I have gotten several sores from that very same cause.  I probably saved it
on a computer that I don't have any more.

  Does anybody remember that post?

  What kind of generator are you using Dan and the price?
  How do you make it automatically begin when there is power outage.
  What kind of backup do you use if the mattress loses current or just fails to
work?

  We would not know if it lost air just like the Roho.  I still will use water
bed, because I don't need turned that often and in my air bet I was told I
would need to be turned every few hours.  I don't know the name of it either.
It was the only thing my insurance with cover, I will have to have someone look
on the mattress, it is on the hospital bed I'm not using.

  Dana

     Hi Dan,

  This is exactly the kind of info I need.  Thanks for the help.

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 30 Years Post
Texas, USA