I was there 9-67 to 3-68.  Wonder why I never heard about their  driving
program? I got active with the Muskegon branch of rehab in 69 to  start driving
and get set up at Wayne State.  One of the SCI's had a sister  in the nursing
school at St. Mary's there a few blocks away.  She and  her friends sure helped
us lonesome quads make it thru some very dark  hours.
Dave

In a message dated 1/23/2007 6:03:21 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,