From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:21 AM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Any tricks?

 The use of tapes and adhesives has become an artform. I have those same arm
troughs that split every 3 to 4 months. I use a silicone based glue that my
cousin swiped from work. Then wait a day and put a wrapping of top quality
duct tape over it. Careful not to get wrinkles in it as We cover the entire
arm. Usually lasts about 2 years after that. lol

john C-5

post 31 yrs