Hi Mike.

I use a chin controller, which is on a collar around my neck. I much prefer it
to the rigid cin controller, because it is flexible, and adjusts as I go up and
down and on an incline. The drawback to the chin control or collar is that it
weighs 1 lb. 2 oz., which is very heavy by the end of the day. However, they
are working on a much lighter controller, so I am hopeful that within a year, I
will have a lighter collar. However, I have used this type of chin controller
for 16 years and am very accurate and it is very responsive. My first chin
controller was a Duit chin control, and it was very light weight, but required
that you click a lever to the right to change modes, and it would sometimes
rotate out of my way. Seven years later I got an Invacare storm and the chin
controller was literally the hand controller which we mounted on a collar.
Eight years later, without any insurance because my husband and I had divorced,
I purchased the Omega Trac, and it is the hand
 controller, which however they mounted to a collar. I don't know anything
about Peachtree, so I have no idea what you guys are talking about. When I get
a chance I will Google it. Hope

Joan
  Mike Murach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      @font-face {   font-family: Tahoma;  }  @page Section1 {size: 8.5in
11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt;
MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }
DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }
SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  A:visited {
COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  P.MsoAutoSig {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt;
MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  LI.MsoAutoSig {
FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }
DIV.MsoAutoSig {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times
New Roman"  }  SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Arial  }
 SPAN.EmailStyle18 {   COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial  }  DIV.Section1 {
page: Section1  }        How do you control your Omega Trac (i.e. joystick,
chin, etc.)?
  Mike~

    www.MurGallery.com