i love it

"B. Kimberlin (Quadius)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I watched the first
episode and saw where it was heading, so not wanting to rehash all of the
things I went through when I was injured, I decided not to pursue the show.  I
have, however, heard from other people it is quite good, but it is not my cup
of tea any longer.
Quadius

Dan Tessiatore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   William, no I did not see the
medical examiner but earlier this week I happened to turn on Friday Night
Lights, never saw the show before.  One of the characters is a para who had a
girlfriend whose father intimated that dating him and furthering his
relationship would be the equivalent of going through hell.  I got such a warm
and fuzzy feeling watching it.  It seems as though the para character  Agrees
with the father and the next thing I know he's engaged to the girl.  Anybody
else see it... Dan T.

William Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   Anybody watch Dr.G, Medical
Examiner last night? It was about a para who had a
died of decubiti on his butt/leg. The sore actually had maggots in it. He
was 20 yrs. post gunshot wound. Since he died from that wound, the shooter
was charged with murder - 20 yrs. after the fact!

.

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.