[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:        In a message dated 2/6/2007 3:55:45 P.M.
Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
  Of course I ended up getting a UTI, however, at least I didn't have a stroke
because of the dysreflexia.  Needless to say, now if I'm going to travel
anywhere I have at least two backup catheters.  You just never know!
Quadius

  When traveling, you must have the aptitude of a McGuyver .  As each situation
changes you have to be ready to make things happen.

Be a PS3 game guru.