Hi Joan,

  I like the saying that goes like this: "If not me, who?  If not now, when."
Way to get out there and run with the others!

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 30 Years Post

  Texas, USA

poajoan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
        I do not remember the name of the motivational speaker that I heard
over 20 years ago, but one phrase stands out in my mind -- "if you wait for all
the people To Be out of your way on the highway before you go to town, you will
never leave home." So I guess I'm jumping in there with all of the people on
the highway, and I'm loving it.