From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 3:49 PM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] dr.G (Friday night lights)

Hi Joan,

My fingers curled enough that I can grasp a pop-can and hold it in what looks
to be a natural grasp.  The pinkie on my right hand curls downward, but not a
lot.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 30 Years Post

Texas, USA

poajoan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My fingers have never curled up, but they sure do swell up. The only time they
resemble fingers is while I am still in bed, but once I get up the edema swells
them up -- it's not really that bad, but down in rehab, they had me wearing
gloves to try and keep the swelling down. It didn't work, so I decided that fat
fingers were better than fat fingers inside gloves. LOL.

Have a great day Joan