Last few weeks I've been battling a kidney infection. It is extremely
uncomfortable and while the anti biotics help, my blood preasure is all over. I
break into sweats then into chills. My temp is normally low hasn't been below
98.5 in 2 weeks and often above 100. When I sleep it's total exhaustion.
Hydrocodone seems to work on the chills. (leads me to think something
hurts.)Bingo! Fever came down and chills subsided. I take heart meds so I
always have to read all about each med.
One other problem is that I have begun feeling an intense preasure from inside.
Like incredible gas. The kicker is after my bowels move and I have released
enough gas to propel a 747, its worse. I don't want to say anything untill I've
finished the anti biotics because my greatest fear is going to the hospital and
being forgotten to death. I can't imagine the fun involved in going to the
doctor with all the snow and temps where salt creates ice.
I can't get over this dread that I have about the hospital. They have come so
close to killing me so many times. I know that its very likely they have a cure
for my problem, however, I'm equally convinced that I will survive it by using
what I have on hand and possibly hitting the right anti biotic by sending blood
and urine samples to the lab. (major difference between hospital and home,
faster lab results.)
If you're sure your bowels are moving well and your bladder is emptying, then
you probably have pain coming from somewhere. An infection would explain it, as
well. It isn't always easy for us quads to tell when we are in pain while some
quads hardly feel anything but pain.

I hope that is some help,
good luck,
john