I had that same thing in junior high school.........one class had 3 Dan's so
the teacher made 2 of us use made up nicknames  LOL                 Dan H.

Dan Tessiatore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  There is only one Dan on this list
and I like to confuse people.  LOL just kidding.  In my gradeschool homeroom
there were three additional Dans.  It was very confusing for the teacher.  Dan
T.

Danny Hearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:       It's funny there are 3 different
Dan's on this list, Dan V. --- Dan T. -- and me  Dan H. ( who knows there may
even be a few more Dan lurkers who just have not posted  lol !   Either it must
be a common name or us Dan's just have a knack to get paralyzed  ;-)     Are
there more people on the list with multiple same names, either male or female ?
just curious.... Dan