From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 11:36:40 EST
Subject: (no subject)
To: quad-list@eskimo.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Can anyone help me with this question.  My brother is setting up my new
laptop and he says it will not take Dragon.  Is this true.  He says Visa has
its own voice program.  I can't imagine not having Dragon.  Does any one know
anything about the new VISTA program and Dragon.

  I hope someone can help me.  I just have Dragon 8 professional and he thought
he had to order Dragon 9482 work.  Surely someone has come across this problem.
 He is taking my bedroom computer to work on and all I will have is the laptop
in here.  My living room computer is new but it did not have this to so Dragon
eight is working fairly well with some problems.  He thought it was also a 64
bit whatever that means?

HELP!

  Dana