Hi Tim,

  You don't have to tell me about trying to get caught-up on e-mails, I'm lucky
to get through 20 a day.  With 6 days to look back on the SB I'd say the Colts
should have been able to score more, but the Bears hung in there and kept it
from being a 'blow-out.'  Ya gotta give 'em that!

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 30 Years Post

  Texas, USA

Tim Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Thanks,
  I'm way behind on my e-mails, just now recovering from a cath pull induced
UTI.
  Looking fwd to "Da Bears" ride the Colts in the Superbow!.
GO BEARS!

  Stunt

  On 1/29/07, David K. Kelmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Hi Stuntman,

  If I recall correctly you have a birthday coming up.  If I'm correct I want
to wish you a very Happy Birthday.  If I'm not I will just wish you a very
Happy Day!

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 30 Years Post