Hi Gina,
Yeah, my baseline is 90/50 and I also take midodrine to control it with a
little bit of florinef.  If you are able to raise your blood pressure with
midodrine, does that help with raising your body temperature as well?  That
would be great!  I'll just be midodrine happy the rest of my life!  Usually
when my blood pressure dropped below 90/50, I would seriously just want to fall
asleep.
Journey well through life,
Belle

gina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Have you checked your blood pressure? I
know when mine gets really low.  Mine runs real low anyway usually 80/60, but
when it gets lower I get chills, my doctor gave me midrodrine it highers the
blood pressure.
  gina

LTeasley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi Everybody,

  I am a C4-5 complete since July 31, 05.  I know I don't have a UTI, nor am I
sick in any other manner.  What I would like to know, is if anybody else
suffers from extreme chills radiating from the core of the body with no
apparent cause or solution.  The heat at 76+ degrees and multiple layers
including hat and scarf do not help.  I am currently staying at an extended
care facility where they do not allow us to use heating pads, hot water
bottles, or electric blankets.  I try to drink as much hot tea and coffee as I
can throughout the day in hopes to do some warming from the inside out, also to
no avail.

  Any ideas or solutions would be most appreciated.

  Journey well through life,
  Belle

  Never miss an email again!