center drive......get the seat elevator!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 4:03 PM
Superfourin- All Terrain Whee

Nurse

  Hi All,
  I was looking at different wheelchairs and ran across this one.  It looks
like a dune buggy and I bet people would get out of our way.  Too bad we can't
  afford to own several chairs that we could use for our recreation and our
daily lives.    I would like to see it and maybe test drive  it for fun.
  I am looking for a new chair and I am going to see some different ones on
Monday.  The one I have now is a Invacare  front wheel drive that tilts and
recline and each foot can be adjusted differently.
  I would like to know if you think front wheel drive, center, or back drive is
best.  I spend most of my time inside, but when it gets warmer I will be out
working in my yard.
  Kathy

AOL at AOL.com.