I hear ya Ron.........most the quad men I have met.........would not mind if a
woman did rape them  lolol      ;-)
Dan

RONALD L PRACHT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    Hey,
  Ive been a quad for 9 years and yes Ive had some women come on to me, and yes
at least 2 of them were drawn to the chair. I think this is great, I welcome
females to talk to me and possibly do more with me. With all the problems a
quad has female or male, how could this even be an issue. I say anyone thats
worried about a Devotee needs a real problem....

  Ron c7