Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 11:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Quad-List
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] this is crazy

Hi John,

Yep, I've read the 'Quad's' "Owner's Manual,'' too.  One thing that does
help keep my body heat down is drinking decaf iced tea.  Not only does it
cool me down, it helps keep my UT clean.  I enjoy a green tea which also has
other antioxidants in it.  Stay strong.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 30 Years Post

Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Your body temp is regulated largely by the hypothalmus that gets most
feedback from the spine which in your case is no longer sending feedback in
a mannor that the hypothalmus can deal with. It also hooks to your autonomic
nervous system and sends out lots of wrong signals to most of your glands.
Your body core temp may be fine but you may never feel like it is. Just
another little perk us quads get to adjust to. If you find something that
dramatically works, do share with us!?

Cold as usual,

john