Yes Joan, I have the same kind of extensor spasms.  I have had a baclofen pump
for a bout 12 years and it is very effective in reducing the spasticity.  Dan T.

poajoan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      v\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }
 o\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  w\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)
}  .shape {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }      @font-face {   font-family:
Tahoma;  }  @font-face {   font-family: Bell MT;  }  @page Section1 {size:
8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE:
12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }
DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }
SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  A:visited {
COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.EmailStyle19 {   COLOR: navy;
FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-reply  }
 DIV.Section1 {   page: Section1  }        I am extremely fortunate in that I
do not have severe spasms. I had more spasms when I was newly injured than I do
now. I have also learned to try and relax before anybody tries to move me,
because for not having any muscle-I sure can tighten up a lot and be extremely
hard to move. I don't have the kicking type of spasms for the most part, but
rather twist my whole torso and straighten out arms and legs. Learning to live
with our bodies, and knowing each idiosyncrasy, is so important as so many
others on this list have said in the past.

  Joan, C4 1990