I went to sleep doctor last summer and she started me on 50 mg of trazodone
and now she cut that in half and added 10 mg of Ambien.  I am lucky if I  give
four hours but I'm good days which are not often, I get six hours, but all
that is interrupted.  I have always woke up sometimes every hour.   Last night
I slept for four hours almost uninterrupted.  I have a lot of  trouble going
to sleep, you can take me two hours.

I also take an injection of forteo every evening for my osteoporosis after
breaking two limbs.

I have been sleeping problems, since the day I was injured and I've been on
many different sleeping medications throughout the years.  They all quit
working after a short time.  It is a big problem.

I am glad that many of you don't have to take and you can exercise.

That was a very good question for us to discuss.

Dana
http://www.aol.com.