thanks lady, i took the name from charles xavier from x-men, he's paralyzed too

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] my 40th birthday party

     Professirx,

Congratulations on your 40th birthday!  Thank you for sharing your pictures with us.  It looks as though you really enjoyed your birthday party and it is always nice to put a face with the name.  By the way, how did you come up with your screen name?  I chose mine because I used to sing, but that's difficult now, because my diaphragm won't let me.  Once again, congratulations.
Naomi
C-4 quad since July 2, 2005
Transverse Myelitis

--------