From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 4:09:01 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Sleep aids??

Happy birthday Linda.  I'm sorry I missed it.  I'm glad you had a nice
get-together.  Would love to see pictures.  I love pictures.

I tried roserum, and it did nothing for me.  Not much seems to work
unfortunately, you're lucky you don't have to take every night.  My TV and
computer are my best friend, usually when I read my quad list posts.
What kind of neck warmer do you have?  How strong is vicoden?  I always get
cold so I bet I would like a neck warmer.  How does it stay warm? I am always
so cold..

Happy birthday!  May you have many more healthy years.
Dana