Sorry I'm a little late, but welcome to the list.
Quadius

Bruce and Debbie Hamilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hi my name is Debbie. I
am almost 2 years postaccident. I was diagnosed as
a C4, my function level now is C6 on the right C5 on the left. The first
year postaccident was absolutely horrendous! During the second year, I've
worked on accepting the new me. I am 47 years old, married, and have three
boys one still at home. I am now living in Colorado after going to Craig
hospital and have found there aren't very many resources after being
discharged. Such as rehab for SCI. I look forward to asking questions in
this group. I need the support! Will post questions soon.

Win a Zune™—make MSN® your homepage for your chance to win!
http://homepage.msn.com/zune?icid=hmetagline

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.