Dave and Greg,

I hope you both heal quickly and you don't have scars.  I have bought  that
stuff at Wal-Mart that is supposed to take away scars and it does  help.  I can
think of the name of it.  All I can remember is it is a  namebrand, and I did
also trying the real expensive stuff but I don't remember  if one was any
better than the other.  I guess both were fairly expensive  as anything like
that
is.  I don't even think I used it all.  I'm sure  I will get more Burns, we
always do no matter how much we know, we are always  cold.  My luck it will be
expired.  Ha ha

Dana
http://www.aol.com.