My estranged husband shot my with a 357 magnum, severed my spinal cord at the
C4-5 as I was returning home after surgery. After shooting me he killed
himself. It's sad & a waste of life. This was Nov 7, 1987.

----- Original Message ----
From: Dan T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 12:15:06 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Poll

Waterskier encounters sandbar July 18, 1976, 18 years old.  Flown to
Northwestern Memorial in Chicago and awakened as my head was being drilled to
set the tongs.  Tough times, hallucinations, breathing difficulties etc. Dan T.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I would just like to know what caused members of this message board to become
quadriplegics or paraplegics?

I became a quadriplegic due to an illness that affects the spinal cord
(Transverse Myelitis), July 2, 2005

Naomi
C-4 quad since July 2, 2005
Transverse Myelitis

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL
at AOL.com.