*From:* Robert Brennan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* quad-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, March 21, 2007 7:53 PM
*Subject:* Re: [QUAD-L] Idiot Test

  You are an Aussie Adventurer!

Crikey! You're an idiot because you live to run around, chase crocs and
things, and capture them! All the while, you put yourself at risk, and have
more than likely suffered through death at least four times.  What type of
idiot are you? <http://home.att.net/%7Eslugbutter/moi/idiotquiz.htm>
According to the Ministry of Idiots<http://home.att.net/%7Eslugbutter/moi/>

*RollinOn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

 What kind of idiot are you?
http://home.att.net/~slugbutter/moi/idiotquiz.htm<http://home.att.net/%7Eslugbutter/moi/idiotquiz.htm>
Just for fun passing some time.
 I'm a Philosopher and found that many quads end up with this answer.
 Mark Jackson
   RollinOn