Hi
  I had the same problem and what my dad did was first take my ripped cushions
off the bowell chair I was using. Them he went to cloth world and bought some
colored vinyl. He sprayed some adhesive on the old cushion and stuck the new
vinyl on the top of the old cushion then wrapped it around the underside
carefully and used upholestry tacks to secure the vinyl in place. This method
works pretty good if you spend a lil time on it.

  Another option is to have the old cushions dipped in a rubber like stuff,
some online companies will do this.

  Also possibly take to to an upholestry shop, im sure they could work you up
something, it just depends on your financial status and how much trouble your
willing to go through.

  ron c7