From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 4:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] coverage for new powerchairs---private and or medicaid

  Apria told me that if you have private insurance that they pay for all of the
chair, Medicare and Medicaid does not pay anything.  I don't know if that is
true with all companies, but it was just lucky that my claims had been enough
that I did not have to pay anything towards the chair.

  That was three years ago, it could have changed.

  Dana

  See what's free at AOL.com.