From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 7:34 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Disability Documentaries

Hey All

It's been about a year or so since my last post.  Since then I've started
going to college--majoring in psychology.  What I plan to do is get my
Master's in Occupational Therapy.

I started a Student Organization along with my fellow college crips.  We're
called the SWAA--Students With Alternative Abilities.  Our main purpose is
to increase accessibility on campus.  Another thing we want to do is start
creating awareness about disabilities.  We want to show informative
documentaries about disabilities.  SCI, Polio, MS, etc.  Does anyone have
any documentary recommendations?

Luke  c-5/6 incomplete
  _____

AOL at