That is possible when a foreign "recline" is added to a power'd base.   Often
the regular batteries are downsized to allow for enough room for the  recline
device and its normal movement.  The overnite charging will also  have an
impact on the range of the powered device.  Make also sure that the  electric
connection are corrosion free and tight.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 4/4/2007 12:10:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,