Anybody else using Dragon NaturallySpeaking Version 9 and MSN instant messaging
version 8.1 and having problems accessing items in the toolbar on the first
try?.  I've been having this problem for months.  It started when I upgraded to
Internet Explorer 7.  I rolled back, getting rid of Internet Explorer 7, and
since then I have to say the name of the menu that I want in the toolbar many
times before the menu list will drop.  Does anyone know how to fixed that?.

Also, concerning Windows Vista MSN IM, how'd you get more emoticons and winks?

Thank you-
Angie

It's here! Your new message!