From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 3:38 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] film required

OK, now for something completely revolting. If you belong to Netflix, check out
a film called "Whole." It is a documentary about disabled wannabes. Everyone on
this list would compromise his soul (well, almost) for a healthy body, and
these people long to join our ranks. It leaves me speechless. Check it out.

AOL at AOL.com.