When I read the report, I was a little shocked to read that one of the
contributing causes to his death was quadriplegia.  I probably shouldn't
have been, but for some reason I don't see myself is suffering from a
quadriplegia.  I probably view myself as a well functioning quadriplegic.
At least I think so.
Quadius