Expect to be transferred to a narrow wheelchair like Dolly to board and
deplane.  Give your self a great deal of time to get ready and arrive early.
I'm not sure if you can request the bulkhead area where there is more room but
it's a good idea to try.  Also, request an isle seat  Expect some confusion and
complications and use deep breathing or other other stress busters if needed.
I hope your trip doesn't have any hassles.  Good luck Dan T.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:        In a message dated 4/6/2007 8:40:39 P.M.