10-4 g/f.  My ab wife prefers a good massage from my fairly functional  hand
as the 'normal' positions force all the 'work' onto her and don't really
allow her to relax and enjoy the moment.  We've  been together for 33  years
now
and 'performance' has never been an issue.  We have 3 healthy  kids and 4 grand
kids now.  I fed, diapered, and took my kids everywhere,  and now i'm driving
the grands around to schools and soccer games.  Don't  ever accept that you
can't do something before you try it a dozen or two  times.  Sure it's hard,
easy is for sissies and incompetents.   We're above that.
Dave
_Dave & Patty's Grandkids_ (http://ocgrands.com/)

In a message dated 4/8/2007 7:14:37 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,