You might try dating4disabled.com
or Disabledunited.com
Both sites  are free, or you can sometimes join
sites that are not free, that if they write you, you can write him back for
free.  There are couple I'm aware of that you can put your profile on for
free , but if someone writes you, you can only send a wink.  They are all  very
different.  Many people will write you and give you their e-mail  address or
phone number if they are interested.

If you want more information on which sites, I can tell you which ones I
know about.  It's kind of hard to the people you don't get out a lot  because
you
don't drive.  I don't know what her situation is.

Dana