  From: Veranda Escobar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 12:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [QUAD-L] BINGO.....UTI STONES

    HEY GUY'S LAST WEEK I TOLD YOU'LL ABOUT MY UTI PROBLEM. MANY OF YOU
SUGGESTED TO GO SEE IF I HAD STONES. AND YES I DO. THEY SAID URINARY STONES. IS
THAT THE SAME AS KIDNEY? THEY SAID THEY WILL LAZER THEM. CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE
DOWN TIME AFTER THIS PROCEDURE? AND WHAT EXACTLY DO THEY DO? I AM IN SO MUCH
PAIN & SURGERY ISN'T UNTIL THURSDAY.