I really think it's a matter of if you feel comfortable and don't think you
are a danger to yourself or others.  If the technology existed so I could
drive (I absolutely have no movement below my neck) I still wouldn't because
I have an enormous amount of spasms, which I feel would endanger everyone,
including myself.
Just my two cents.
Quadius

 *To all quads who drive,*
*     I'm 34 years post and have been driving 33 of those years plus one
year before my accident on a motorcycle.*
*  I'm in a new power chair just about one year and am still getting use
to my balance and driving. I'm C-5,6,7 My area where I live is fast paced
and people are honking their horns at me. Especially when I make a left
turn. *
*  I don't know if or when I should not drive at all? I'm losing endurance
too. I use to drive all day AND night, not any more. *
*  Long distance's, My sweet Pete drives, because I finally got a van
equipped with two lock downs.*
* So, what do you guys think?*
*          Bobbie ~ starting to poop out~*
*  *

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503>.