Your paperwork probably got lost, too.  I don't think, and would certainly
never want to imply, that an accident resulting in a SCI is anyway more
significant than paralysis as the result of an illness.  Paralysis is
paralysis, and I hope I didn't make you think that I hold how it happens in any
kind of ranking order.  I don't think that, never have, and never will.

-Angie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:       Angie,

  What about those of us who weren't in an accident, but because of an
unforeseen or unpreventable illness, became paralyzed in a matter of minutes??

  I know I had anything to do with it, this is not be what I would've chosen.

  Naomi
C-4 quad since July 2, 2005
Transverse Myelitis

  See what's free at AOL.com.