Debbie,

  There is a Family support forum at the CARECURE website. Here is the link to
that forum:

  http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26

  Tim

Debbie Hamilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  As I have told you all, I am a C4, my accident was just two years ago. I am
48, I have a husband I've been married to for 24 years, I raised three boys one
is still at home.  My husband is having a terrible time with my accident, he
has been doing a lot of my care.  I have hired home health to get me up and
also have someone coming in for part of the day.  I don't wanna lose him, I
haven't found any support groups for him, are there any online?  Any
suggestions?  Thanks Debbie
Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.