Angie, yes I am referring to using it with the computer.  I use a microphone
with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 8.1 preferred.
Does your wireless microphone stay attached to your ear or do you have to
adjust it occasionally?  Is it comfortable ?

Angie Novak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Are you talking about for using the
computer?  I use a Plantronics wireless headset microphone.  I like it.  The
docking station is very small, and it's convenient.
-Angie

Dan T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   Hello, I currently am using a Sensenbrenner
microphone attached to a gooseneck arm and a base.  When I am in my chair I use
a gooseneck and microphone at a desk but when I am in bed I have to transfer
the microphone and base to a cart and the gooseneck is getting weaker.
What does anyone use to hold their microphone?

do you like the wireless earpiece?  Does it stay on?

What microphone do you use and are you happy with it ?

Is your microphone and its holder convenient for you?

any input would be appreciated... Dan T.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.