When i was in the nursing home i would have the a i n's to push my bed out.The
sun helped my nasty pressure areas heal. The nightshift couldn't understand why
i was so tanned.
                                       Rob.

kaye allard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: omg...lmao!  if only i had the guts.

On 4/28/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:      Once, I met a
real female nudist, in her chair.  Well, I think she was  a nudist.  I mean she
was in a chair, ala natural.  She gave me the  impression that she was a
nudist.  Or maybe it was a nudist car wash and  she was naked at the time.
 Maybe she wasn't a nudist.  Just a woman who wanted to wash her chair  and not
get her clothes wet.
 Oh Well, it was a great thought.

 In a message dated 4/28/2007 12:58:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  [EMAIL