In case any of you are interested.
Dana

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Dana,

We are happy to inform you that we have recently created a new
Faith-Based Resource Center [http://ga3.org/ct/BpSxI371BzT4/]
on our Web site. This new resource center is intended to empower
those in the faith community who wish to advocate for
high-quality, affordable health care for all and, at the same
time, to help advocates seeking to reach out to communities of
faith.

To receive e-mails specifically related to faith-based health
care access efforts, click here
[http://ga3.org/ct/B7SxI371BzTX/] to sign up.

The tools and resources on the site outline specific strategies
for the faith community to use in achieving health care equity.
In the days to come, we hope to add additional resources to this
list. Some of the resources currently on the Web site include:

--Case studies on how specific faith communities have gotten
involved in health care advocacy;

--Sample bulletins on different health care issues that can be
distributed within the faith community;

--An activity to develop strategies for addressing health policy
issues on the local, state, and national level;

--A tip sheet on how advocates can effectively engage the faith
community on health care issues.

We would love to hear from you. If you have suggestions for
materials we should post or organizations we should link to,
please let us know [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Click here [http://ga3.org/ct/B7SxI371BzTX/] to receive
e-mails specifically related to faith-based health care access
efforts.

Briana Webster-Patterson
Program Manager of Minority Health Initiatives

Visit the web address below to tell your friends about this.

http://ga3.org/join-forward.html?domain=familiesusa&r=npSxI371f8qA

If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for
Families USA at:

http://ga3.org/familiesusa/join.html?r=npSxI371f8qAE

http://ga3.org/familiesusa/smp.tcl?nkey=wgkn7ud4l3nbetw&;

To stop ALL email from Families USA, reply via email with
"remove or unsubscribe" in the subject line, or use the
following link:

http://ga3.org/familiesusa/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=center&nkey=wgkn7ud4l3nbetw&;

This email is Powered by Convio, Inc.

http://www.convio.com