From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 1:09 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] weather must be nice

Either i'm not getting my mail or y'all got lives going on. It's the same
here. Weathers gorgeous. Hope your not all in jail from that ADAPT move to
force Tennessee to allow human rights to handicapped. I hope everyone is
well.

john

   _____

AOL at HYPERLINK "http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000437"; \nAOL.com.