KK,
so you had before your SCI.

My mom and my brother both have  and I guess I have never had any problems
with although I don't know if I've  ever been tested...  My brother has quite a
bit of problems with his and  really a lot more after his doctor decreases
decreased his dosage.  I'm  going to ask my VNA nurse, if they had never tested
me for this problem.   Is the first time I remember anybody had been on the
quad list although I could  advance the posts or they were on before I started
on
the list.

I wonder how many people on the list have?
Dana

In a message dated 5/7/2007 8:50:46 A.M. Central Daylight Time,