105 over 70 or 70 over 105?

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 9:49 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Dizzy Miss Lizzy

Hi Guys,

      I've been taking Nurotin(sp) for about six months now for nerve pain.
The past week I've been getting dizzy when I turn in bed when getting
dressed, sitting up in bed, reclining in my chair and even if I sit forward
like over a table. Now none of this is every time but it's beginning to
cramp my style. I saw my visiting nurse today BP was 70 over 105 which is
kinda normal for me. She suggested increasing my salt intake like with
Gatorade or potato chips but don't go nuts.

  She left me a phone message so when I got home at 8:30 tonight I called he
and left her this fowling message: "Hi Jinifer, I just wanted to let you
know that I got an extra large jug of Gatorade, drank about half of it then
I ate a salt bagel and a half of a bag of potato chips. I'm just doing what
you told me. Bye"

    Anybody else here have trouble with dizziness?
        Bobbie

  _____

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503> .