I went to me son's graduation from college last night and was glad to see
two or three new Phd's who wrote dissertations on central nervous  system
repair
and treatment.  The students were all from other  countries but in a way,
that's a plus since 'creative' studies with primordial  goo is better supported
outside the USA.  The cavalry is on the way  guys,  many of us won't see it in
OUR lifetimes, but I have real hope that  none of our grandchildren will be
sitting where we have been for (40 in my case)  years.  A couple of them had
all
A's throughout their entire college  education.  Pretty impressive for those
of us who have tried and fallen  short.

Dave  _Visit My Home  Page_ (http://www.users.qwest.net/~daveoc/index.html)