After getting stuck in an "out of the way" area, my sister was a bit
worried. She is always afraid I'd get stuck, and drop my Bluetooth earpiece
for my phone. So I found a great service my Verizon phone service has. It
has a GPS locator service, so they can look on the computer or their cell
phone and find exactly where I am. It lists the closest address and also
shows on a map. It's only $10 a month. It also works well if we are driving
in the city and get lost, we just tell it to locate me and then we can look
on the map. Of course I can turn it off if I don't want then to find me.
It's probably not necessary, but I like to be safe. I go out a lot and drive
all over the place. I've gotten stuck in some very remote areas. Even when I
called for them to come and get me, I had a hard time telling them where I
was and how to get there. Just an fyi

Greg