From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 12:53:20 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] I love my local bakery

  Hi All,
       I love to walk to my local Bakery to get a cup of coffee. They are
always so nice to me and fix my coffee just the way I like it. I even go in the
winter. pouring rain is the only thing that stops me.
    Do any of you have a cafe or Bakery that you go to often where they know
you well and always welcome you?
       Bobbie

  See what's free at AOL.com.

  Luggage? GPS? Comic books?